13th Jun 2017
We had a hearing last week, and Judge Waddoups was very interested in hearing whether plaintiffs would have opened up their accounts if they were made aware of the fraud.
So we have created an updated questionnaire and ask that you fill out the following questions in an email and send them to us at email@example.com
- Name: _________________________________________________________________________________
- Address: _______________________________________________________________________________
- Email Address: __________________________________________________________________________
- Telephone Number: ______________________________________________________________________
- When did you open up your Wells Fargo account?: __________________________________________
- How did you open up your Wells Fargo account? (in person, online, etc):
7: Were you directed to a personal banker to open up your account?: _________________________________________
- Do you recall having arbitration agreement pointed out to you as you were signing up for your account?:
- Do you recall what documents were provided to you at the time of your account opening?
- Were you notified at the time you were opening your account that Wells Fargo was in the practice of misusing client’s confidential information to open up fraudulent accounts?
- Would you have agreed to arbitrate all claims against Wells Fargo, including identity theft and fraud, if you knew that Wells Fargo was in the practice of misusing client’s confidential information to open up fraudulent accounts?_______________________________________________________________________________________
- Would you have completed your account opening and signed (checking, mortgage, savings, credit card, etc) with Wells Fargo at all, if you were aware at the time that Wells Fargo was in the practice of misusing client’s confidential information to open up fraudulent accounts?
- Did you have any accounts opened up in your name without your authorization from Wells Fargo that you are aware of, if yes please explain?:
- Have you experienced any damages either in fees or damage to your credit that you are aware of at this time?